* Israel and UAE in historic direct flight following peace deal The first commercial flight from Israel to the UAE has landed, marking a major step in normalising relations after the announcement of a peace deal.
Monday, August 31, 2020
Saturday, August 29, 2020
Friday, August 28, 2020
* Beijing warns of possible ‘military accidents’ after US carries out ‘provocative’ operation in South China Sea Beijing has cautioned against further US naval operations in the South China Sea, claiming that recent activities by the American side create conditions for an unintentional military confrontation.
Thursday, August 27, 2020
* Israel launches air strikes against Hezbollah in Lebanon after shots were fired at its troops across the border Israel said it had launched air strikes against Hezbollah observation posts in Lebanon on Wednesday, after shots were fired from across the border towards its troops the previous evening.
Wednesday, August 26, 2020
* Trump's Mid-East Peace Efforts 'Akin to King Solomon Before Temple Construction' says Rabbi Glick Following the remarkable success of the Trump-brokered peace agreement between Israel and the United Arab Emirates, Secretary of State Mike Pompeop arrived in Israel on Monday with an agenda to expand peace in the region.
Tuesday, August 25, 2020
* The Temple Mount is not a trading chip for peace The yet-to-be-finalized peace treaty with the United Arab Emirates has been viewed with some concern among the right-of-center, but not solely.
Monday, August 24, 2020
* Sanhedrin Petitions to Govt to blow shofar on Temple Mount for first time since Temple destruction A petition is currently being considered by Prime Minister which, if accepted, will permit a Jew to blow the shofar on Rosh Hashanna on the Temple Mount.
Saturday, August 22, 2020
Friday, August 21, 2020
Thursday, August 20, 2020
* Ancient species of grapes used in first Temple have just been revived in Hebron The wine used 3,000 years ago in the Temple service was made from a rare species of grape that no longer exists…until now, That’s because one farmer nestled in the vineyards near the ancient city of Hebron is recreating that particular species of grape which could be used for the third Temple.
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
* Arabs Are Fed Up With the 'Ungrateful' Palestinians "It is stupid to burn my country's flag and want me to salute you." — Dr. Waseem Yousef, Emirati academic, on Twitter.
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
Monday, August 17, 2020
* Israel-UAE Deal is a Win-Win for Peace The United Arab Emirates will derive many benefits from closer relationships with the Middle East's most stable and advanced country.
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Friday, August 14, 2020
* Israel, UAE reach historic peace deal: ‘We can make a wonderful future’ Third-ever peace treaty between Israel and an Arab state includes embassies, direct flights; agreement “suspends” annexation, but Netanyahu says: “I will never give up on our right to our land.”
Thursday, August 13, 2020
* A New Reality for the Eastern Mediterranean The great geostrategic and economic problems the Eastern Mediterranean is currently facing require drastic measures and original thinking.
* China: Military Experts Urge Beijing to Prepare for War with U.S. Wang further warns that U.S. President Donald J. Trump is likely to initiate a military conflict in the South China Sea region before the November 3 U.S. presidential election, speculating that "stirring up external frictions, especially military conflicts with China, will help the incumbent president for his re-election campaign."
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
* WW3 fears soar as Russia, Iran and North Korea to exploit China and India border conflict WW3 fears have been sparked as an expert warns Russia, Iran and North Korea could try to take advantage of the skirmishes between China and India.
* Blaming the Beirut Blast on Israel While there is near-universal agreement in Lebanon that the blast in Beirut was the result of a fire that caused 2,750 tones of ammonium nitrate — that had been carelessly stored in Hanger 12 at the Port of Beirut for six years — to explode, there are still those brazenly promoting the story that Israel must have somehow been responsible...
* Red Heifer Update! This past week, (June, 2020), we visited our two most advanced red heifers and filmed them. In the upcoming weeks they will receive another visit from the Temple Institute's experts for yet another close inspection. Should either or both of these red heifers remain eligible candidates, we will soon be ready to advance toward the stage of actually preparing the ashes.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020
* Israel, Arabs, US united on renewing Iran arms embargo The U.S. has welcomed a joint call by Iran’s Arab neighbors endorsing the renewal of the United Nations arms embargo against Iran, Asharq Al-Awsat reported Tuesday.
Monday, August 10, 2020
* Hamas launches missiles toward the sea 'in warning to Israel' Hamas's message was that the calm along the border with the Gaza Strip won’t last.
Saturday, August 08, 2020
Friday, August 07, 2020
* Fatah, PLO are planning for a third intifada - PMW "It will be a comprehensive intifada, a national rebellion," PLO Executive Committee member Wasel Abu Yusuf confirmed.