* EU opposes US moving embassy to Jerusalem The Chief of Foreign Policy for the European Union (EU) expressed her opposition to plans by US President-elect Donald Trump to relocate the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem the AP reported.
* Italian archbishop: 'In 10 years we will all be Muslims' Christianity is "in full decline" and Islam will soon become the main religion in Europe, an Italian archbishop warned.
* US & Russia to free Palmyra after Trump sworn in Some of the ambiguity and mystery surrounding the nature of President-elect Donald Trump's relations with Russia's Vladimir Putin may disperse after the new US president takes office Thursday, Jan. 20, because one of their first joint military actions is ready to go.
* ANALYSIS: If the US Embassy Moves to Jerusalem, Are We Looking at a New Intifada? In less than one week, Donald J. Trump will be sworn in as the 45th president of the United States, replacing Barack Obama in the White House and on the world stage.
* Paris peace conference: Wrong message, wrong time, wrong place Last week, a number of European capitals were kind enough to screen the Israeli flag in a show of solidarity following the vehicular attack in Jerusalem.
* TRUMP: Jared Kushner Will 'Broker Mideast Peace' for The White House Kushner has no previous diplomatic experience, but steered Trump's foreign policy throughout his presidential campaign and subsequent presidential transition.
* Fatah leader: 'Palestine' must be liberated through fighting The West continuously says that Palestinian Authority (PA) chairman Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction is "moderate" and a "peace partner" for Israel.
* Expert: Anti-Semitism is a global problem Bar Ilan University holds conference on anti-Semitism, MKs from left and right participate.
* 'The number one threat in Judea and Samaria' Senior officer in Judea and Samaria: Shooting attacks have become easier due to large number of weapons in hands of terrorists.
* UK refuses to sign Paris declaration, warns summit may harden Palestinian positions Breaking ranks with 70 other nations, London laments that confab held without Israelis and Palestinians, 'just days before transition to new US president'.