* Egypt attack: More than 230 killed in Sinai mosque Militants have launched a bomb and gun attack on a mosque in Egypt's North Sinai province, killing 235 people, state media say.
* Iran's supreme leader 'the new Hitler', says Saudi crown prince Saudi Arabia's crown prince has called Iran's supreme leader "the new Hitler of the Middle East", amid heightened tensions between the two countries.
* SISI: Egypt to confront terror with 'BRUTAL STRENGTH' after Sinai attack At least 235 dead in Sinai bombing, shooting terror attack - Tel Aviv City Hall lights up in solidarity with Egypt.
* How Israel busted the ISIS plot to turn laptops into airborne bombs, as per Vanity Fair Last February, two Israeli Sikorsky CH-55 helicopters carried Sayeret Matkal commandos and a Mossad technical team into Syria via Jordan.
* U.S. and South Korea to hold joint drill Fir forces of the United States and South Korea to hold regular joint drill in early December, deploy F-22 Raptor stealth fighters.
* Germany coalition: Merkel and SPD to meet in new bid for deal German Chancellor Angela Merkel and her ex-coalition partners Social Democrats are to hold discussions in efforts to end a political impasse.
* Why Did Trump Expose Israeli Covert Operations to the Russians? Remember when US President Donald Trump banned airlines passengers entering America from certain countries from carrying laptop computers into the flight cabin?
* South Florida Muslim Leader Posts Video in Order to "BEAT THE F**KING JEWS" How long will Crime Stoppers and Citizens Crime Watch continue to harbor Sofian Zakkout?
* The U.S. Middle East Peace Plan? No American or European on the face of this earth could force a Palestinian leader to sign a peace treaty with Israel that would be rejected by an overwhelming majority of his people.
* EU preparing for Brexit failure, Barnier says The EU is drawing up plans for a no deal Brexit scenario, EU chief negotiator Michel Barnier said in an interview published on Sunday (12 November).