* Online petition calls on Trump to move U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem The OU has started an online petition calling on President-elect Donald Trump to move the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.
* Palestinian Authority TV: "Slice open the enemy's chest - slice it!" The Fatah song emphasizes that Fatah's "oath" is to destroy Israel, saying "free the state from the hands of the Zionists".
* Remembering Israel's Founding Father David Ben-Gurion Israeli politicians, business leaders, students and residents of the Negev Desert paid tribute Tuesday to David Ben-Gurion, the country's founding prime minister, on the 43rd anniversary of his death.
* Rouhani says Iran won't let Trump rip up nuclear deal Iran's President Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday he would not let US President-elect Donald Trump rip up a global nuclear deal, warning of unspecified repercussions if Washington reneges on the agreement.
* Hezbollah turns 200 towns in Lebanon into launching pads IDF publishes map with nearly 10,000 Hezbollah targets it could attack during a potential confrontation with the terror group.
* Analysis: Settlement bill marks a revolutionary moment in Israeli history If passed into law, the legislation would be the most significant event in the settlements movement since the 2005 withdrawal from Gaza and northern Samaria.
* Aleppo battle: Syria rebels 'withdraw from old city' Syrian rebels have left the last areas they held in Aleppo's old city, while calling for a five-day truce to allow the evacuation of civilians.
* Yemen conflict: UN official accuses world of ignoring crisis In the hands of the doctor, baby Ibrahim's head seems impossibly small.
* Donald Trump is Time magazine's Person of the Year US President-elect Donald Trump has been named Time magazine's Person of the Year for 2016.
* Atheists: Anti-Church Billboards for Christmas American Atheists at it again, Launching billboard campaign encouraging Americans to skip church this Christmas.