* Waqf: Temple Mount is exclusively for Muslims Waqf says 'Zionist courts have no right to issue orders over Al Aksa Mosque' following ban on soccer games at Judaism's holiest site.
* Even 'tens of Trumps' cannot deprive Iran of its interests in the nuclear deal: Rouhani President Hassan Rouhani said on Saturday that the 2015 nuclear deal marked a "moral victory" for Iran in the face of unsubstantiated claims about the true nature of Iran's nuclear activities.
* Trump: Netanyahu is 'a bigger problem' than Abbas WH denies claim President Trump told UN Chief that Israeli PM Netanyahu is a 'bigger problem' in negotiations than PA chief Mahmoud Abbas.
* Syria war: Turkey-backed rebels attack jihadists in Idlib Rebels backed by Turkey are carrying out a new operation in Syria's north-western Idlib province, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan says.
* How Iran cheats on nuclear deal, with no flat accusation from Trump or IAEA President Donald Trump has dropped teasing hints into the hubbub, high rhetoric and suspense of the run-up to the Oct. 15 deadline, when he must either certify that Iran is in compliance with the 2015 nuclear accord or withhold certification.
* My First Encounter With The Kotel Our history and religion have accorded a special primacy and sanctity to the Temple Mount; nonetheless, there is something special about the Kotel.
* Egypt Launches Its Widest Anti-Gay Crackdown Yet The crackdown comes as Egypt, a key Western ally in the Middle East, is under fire for its human rights record and the United States has withheld some of its $1.3 billion in annual military aid.
* Catalonia referendum: Thousands rally for Spanish unity Thousands of people calling for Spanish unity have attended rallies in the capital Madrid after Sunday's disputed referendum for Catalan independence.
* Islamic State insists Las Vegas was jihad, says shooter converted to Islam six months ago Most people believe the Islamic State is lying in claiming any connection to this, and that Paddock was not a convert to Islam.
* In This Round Of Reconciliation Talks, Hamas Is The Great Victor Fatah's surrender to Hamas.