* 'Israel is fighting to protect Europe and the US' Top donor explains why a strong Israel is crucial for the West. 'Israel is the eastern border of Western Civilization'.
* After bombers, Russian S-400s for Iranian base Russian giant Antonov An-124 air freighters are ready to take off Wednesday, Aug. 17, carrying an array of advanced S-400 and S-300 air defense missiles bound for the new Russian air base just completed at Noji, 50 km from the western Iranian town of Hamedan (Biblical Shushan).
* King David's Descendants Are Ready to Rebuild Davidic Kingdom in Jerusalem It might come as a shock to many to learn that hundreds of descendants of King David are alive today, with verifiable family trees dating back 90 generations, and that the royal Davidic dynasty could potentially be established today in Israel.
* Nearly half of refugees entering the U.S. this year are Muslim The U.S. has received 28,957 Muslim refugees so far in fiscal year 2016, or nearly half (46%) of the more than 63,000 refugees who have entered the country since the fiscal year began Oct. 1, 2015, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of data from the State Department's Refugee Processing Center.
* Russian Military Forces Staging Near Ukraine EUCOM: "Extremely concerned" by regional tensions.
* German officials say Erdogan supports terrorist groups Members of Germany's government have reportedly accused Turkey's regime of supporting terrorist and militant groups in the Middle East.
* Want to Talk Like an Israeli? Learn These 10 Hebrew Slang Phrases! In 1881, Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and his friends agreed to speak Hebrew exclusively in their conversations.
* Khamenei and IRGC's Increasing Popularity The number of hardliners in Iran is on the rise, according to the latest poll.
* A Month of Islam and Multiculturalism in Germany: July 2016 "Islamist terrorism has arrived in Germany." July 1. A court in Bavaria ruled that a law that prohibits Muslim legal trainees from wearing headscarves is illegal.
* Iran-backed Shiite forces in Iraq now estimated at 100,000 - US military spokesman Iran-backed Shiite fighters in Iraq now number up to 100,000 fighters, the first-known estimate of their size, according to the US military.