* The Quick Read About… Turkey’s Troubling Russian Shopping Spree Back in 2017, Turkey agreed to purchase Russia’s advanced S-400 air defense missile system over the strong objections of both the US and NATO, of which Turkey is a member.
* Oil tanker attacks: did Iran’s ties with China just go up in smoke? When Shinzo Abe headed to Tehran this week for the first visit by a sitting Japanese prime minister in four decades, some in the diplomatic world imagined he could be the man to bring Iran back to the negotiating table with the United States.
* 'Deal of Century' now has one goal, saving Netanyahu - Analysis White House is expected to redirect the American peace plan to ensure the political survival of Netnayahu in an attempt to appeal to US evangelicals.
* Jerusalem municipality removed Dome of Rock from backdrop to Netanyahu speech According to report, mural depicting landmarks on Temple Mount and Old City removes the iconic golden dome from its base.
* Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast: Bringing the Power of Prayer into Politics This week, Christian leaders from around the world met with Israeli officials in the Knesset to pray for Israel at the third annual Jerusalem Prayer Breakfast.
* 'Next war will be worst in Israel's history' IDF Major General Yitzhak Brick: 'Every day 1,000 - 2,000 missiles could hit us in the next war - God help us.'
* Britain will NOT leave the EU this year even with No Deal, Brussels warns amid claims Boris Johnson will U-turn on his promise to leave on October 31 Britain is unlikely to leave the European Union this year – even in the event of No Deal, Brussels said last night.
* The Mullahs Promise "Demise of Israel" and American Civilization The Iranian government continues to defy international standards, as it refuses to act as a rational and constructive state, even apart from its repeated malign behavior in the Gulf of Oman this week.
* UK politicians more interested in ousting Theresa May than solving Brexit, EU president Juncker says The president of the European Commission has criticised the British political class for being more interested in ousting Theresa May than finding a solution to Brexit.
* Did the US Ambassador Misspeak or Was He Hinting at a Trump Plan for Israel to Annex Judea and Samaria? Though there are currently almost half-a-million Jews living in Judea and Samaria (excluding Jerusalem), Israel has never annexed the areas.