* Hezbollah Moves Long-Range Missiles from Syria to Lebanon Hezbollah has been moving long-range missiles from Syria to Lebanon.
* Al-Qaeda-linked ISIS under attack in northern Syria A powerful al-Qaeda affiliate is on the defensive in north Syria.
* Kerry: Israel, Palestinians progressing toward framework peace deal Israel and the Palestinians are making progress towards reaching a framework peace agreement.
* New Year, same ol‚Äô Middle East US Secretary of State John Kerry is expected to land in Israel imminently to spur along peace talk.
* Gun Confiscation- The US Government's New Year's Resolution For many Americans, 2013 was the year "gun confiscation" became an undeniable reality.
* While Obamcare stuns the U.S., 'leading from behind' unravels world peace The U.S. is transfixed by the Obama administration's massively bungled attempt to nationalize one sixth of the economy, the health welfare system.
* US pressuring Egyptian army not to back al-Sisi in presidential election Egypt's Supreme Council of the Armed Forces convened earlier this week to discuss the possibility of nominating Defense Minister Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Sisi for president.
* Iraq militants 'still control parts of western cities' Sunni militants linked to al-Qaeda are reportedly still in control of parts of two cities in western Iraq.
* Deputy Foreign Minister: Jordan Valley must be under Israeli sovereignty The Jordan Valley must be placed under Israeli sovereignty.
* PA, Egyptian Report: Hamas Will be Trouble in 2014 The Palestinian Authority, itself run by the Fatah terror group, is concerned that Hamas, which controls Gaza, will try to further its influence.