* Netanyahu after rocket fire from Syria: Those who play with fire get burned A senior security source said Hezbollah was behind Tuesday's rocket attacks.
* Iranian Official Calls to 'Wipe Out the Zionist Regime' A senior Iranian general says last week's airstrike in Syria "will accelerate the collapse of the Zionist regime".
* IDF Source Reveals Golan Rockets Fired by Hezbollah Senior source reports IDF response destroyed source of two rockets that hit Golan Heights, fire came from territory controlled by Assad.
* Libya gunmen attack Corinthia Hotel in Tripoli Militants have attacked a hotel popular with foreigners in Libya's capital, killing at least three people and injuring 12 others, officials say.
* Jewish visits to Temple Mount increase by 92% since 2009 The trend is driven by several activist groups who encourage Jewish Israelis and tourists to visit the Temple Mount, saying they wish to re-assert the Jewish connection to the site.
* Analysis: Khamenei holds the key to nuclear deal between Iran, West Netanyahu's apprehensions about a bad agreement are unfounded, since it doesn't appear that Washington is showing signs of capitulating, at least not at this stage.
* Auschwitz 70th anniversary: Survivors warn of new crimes Auschwitz survivors have urged the world not to allow a repeat of the crimes of the Holocaust as they mark 70 years since the camp's liberation.
* Distant exoplanet hosts giant ring system Astronomers say they have discovered a planet with a gigantic ring system that is 200 times larger than that around Saturn.
* 'National Religious Factionalism Will Create an Arab Knesset' Temple Institute head Rabbi Ariel slams ex-soccer player's addition to Jewish Home list, laments 'factionalism' of religious-Zionist public.
* Anti-Semitic Right-Wing Politician Now Greek PM's Key Ally Panos Kammenos, who recently accused Greek Jews of not paying their taxes, is now an unlikely but crucial ally of Greece's new leftist PM.