* US does not seek war with Iran, says Mike Pompeo US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has said the United States does not seek a war with Iran, amid rapidly growing tensions between the two countries.
* Friedman: US Embassy in Jerusalem is Ancient City's 'Newest Shrine'Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US Ambassador in Israel David Friedman spoke at the event.
* Khamenei: 'There will not be any war with the U.S.' Khamenei also reiterated that Iran would not negotiate with the United States on a nuclear deal.
* Temple Mount to be closed to Jews on Jerusalem Day Temple Mount activists outraged following police decision to close Temple Mount to Jews during the last days of Ramadan and Jerusalem Day.
* Iran: Israel the main cause of all regional crises, a threat to global peace Ahead of Nakba Day, when Palestinians lament creation of Jewish state, Tehran calls for referendum by 'inhabitants of the land' to decide its future.
* Palestinians to mark 'Nakba Day' with protests, strikes "We won't accept Trump's deal of the century regardless of the price."
* Second attack on Gulf oil: Drones drop explosives on two Saudi oil pumping stations "Two pumping stations on a major Saudi East-West oil pipeline were attacked by drones on Tuesday, May 14, Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al Falih stated, two days after two Saudi oil tankers were sabotaged outside Fujairah port in UAE Golf of Oman waters."
* Iran's special marine unit sabotaged tankers. Fujairah was outside US, Saudi, UAE purview A special unit of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards marine force carried out the sabotage attack Sunday on 4 Saudi oil tankers outside Fujairah port, DEBKAfile's exclusive sources reveal.
* Trump's election appears to have boosted Israeli settlement construction Finance Ministry data shows that during US president's first year in office, spending on roads, schools and public buildings across West Bank increased by 39%.
* Saudi Arabia says oil facilities attacked by Houthis in 'Act of Terrorism' The Houthis have repeatedly launched drone and missile attacks on Saudi Arabia and claimed to have launched drone attacks on the UAE.