* Iran boosts military support in Syria to bolster Assad As Syria's war nears the start of its fourth year, Iran has stepped up support on the ground for President Bashar Assad.
* US Denies Reports of Another Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria Syrian refugees are claiming that the regime forces of Syrian President Bashar Assad used chemical weapons against rebel groups for a second time.
* Ukrainian president and opposition sign early poll deal Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych and opposition leaders have signed a deal leading to an early presidential poll before the end of the year.
* Hezbollah: Jews invented Hollywood to 'take over the world' American Jews invented Hollywood movies, from "Superman" to "Schindler's List," in order to take over the world.
* Jerusalem rabbis petition Knesset to increase Jewish sovereignty over Temple Mount A group of rabbis and yeshiva heads submitted a petition to the Knesset.
* PLO official: Palestinian leadership could recognize Israel as Jewish state The current Palestinian leadership could possibly recognize Israel as a Jewish state in some form.
* Syria submits 100-day plan for removing chemical weapons, after missed deadline Syria has submitted a new 100-day plan for the removal of its chemical weapons after failing to meet a Feb. 5 deadline.
* Google unveils smartphone with 3D sensors Google has unveiled a prototype smartphone with "customised hardware and software" that enables it to create 3D maps of a user's surroundings.
* 'We Are Stronger Than Any Attempts to Uproot Us' Interior Minister Gideon Sa'ar (Likud), MK Yariv Levin (Likud) and MK Orit Struk (Jewish Home) spoke at the opening ceremony Friday morning of a nationalist march in the Jordan Valley.
* Jordan, Israel Strike Natural Gas Deal Jordan is turning to Israel for its natural gas supplies, according to Al-Ahram, after Egyptian pipelines have become unreliable.