* Iran warns that Lebanese, Gaza proxies can 'level Haifa, Tel Aviv to the ground' Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has reportedly given green light to Tehran-backed terrorist groups.
Saturday, January 09, 2021
* Iran: Revenge for Soleimani ‘should be carried out by the Islamic nation, in the form of erasing the Zionist regime’ The single most important aspect of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is the one that is most often ignored: the role of Islamic doctrine in inciting hatred of Israel.
* How long would it take Iran to breakout to an atomic bomb? Iran announced it is violating the nuclear deal and enriching uranium to 20%. How long will it take it to make a nuclear weapon?
* Iran's view of Biden as restrained could lead to hitting Israel harder, INSS INSS said that threats from Iranian proxies in the North, including Hezbollah and from proxies in Syria, “are the greatest military threat in 2021."
* PA warns: Israel planning to build a Holy Temple Adviser to Abbas claims "settlers" are calling for the Dome of the Rock to be demolished and replaced by a Holy Temple.
* Will US-Israel relations go down in flames with the Trump presidency? Israel now has to reckon with Trump’s legacy and his massive footprint in the Middle East.
* Israel-Europe ties improving, warming up to Abraham Accords - exclusive The Foreign Ministry has been working to help those European diplomats understand the shift in the paradigm of the Middle East.
* Farage: There Won’t Be a European Union in Ten Years’ Time Brexit leader Nigel Farage has said that the UK has “set the standard” for nations gaining independence from the European Union, predicting that with the current divides on the continent between east and west and north and south, the bloc will not even exist in ten years.
* China’s investment deal with the EU has raised 3 big concerns in Europe The EU and China’s new investment deal may fail to make it past European lawmakers after they raised three big concerns with the agreement.
* The China Threat is Real - and Upon Us The Communist regime believes victory is within its grasp.
* Israel can expect a major earthquake of 6.5 on the Richter scale in the coming years A first-of-its-kind study conducted under the bed of the Dead Sea reveals that a devastating earthquake measuring 6.5 on the Richter scale is expected to hit the region in the coming years.