* Assad: Return of Golan Heights is precondition to Israel-Syria peace Assad also noted that negotiations are not currently taking place between Syria and Israel at the moment.
Friday, October 09, 2020
* Avi Benlolo: Is Saudi Arabia preparing for peace with Israel? A Saudi prince has been scathing in his criticism of the Palestinian response to the peace pacts between Israel, the U.E.A. and Bahrain.
* Israel’s Defense Minister: Turkey and Iran are ‘denying promotion of peace and supporting regional aggression’ Turkey has become an increasing menace and bully in the region.
* How Donald Trump’s Middle East deal will affect China’s arms sales in the region The Abraham Accords bring several US allies closer and recognise that the threat posed by Iran is a greater driver than their historical antagonism.
* Israel’s Use of Artificial Intelligence Will Change the Future of War These kinds of technologies will keep Israel at the front of advanced wars.
* Female suicide bomber felt “like a bride on her wedding day, preparing to go to her groom” During the Palestinian Authority’s terror war – the second Intifada – which lasted almost 5 years and during which over 1,100 Israelis were murdered, terrorist Shifa Al-Qudsi took on a suicide mission.
* Fighting in the Caucasus: Erdogan's Ottoman Ambitions Turkey's support for Azerbaijan, which could prove to be decisive in the conflict, stems from Mr Erdogan's determination to recreate the glory of the Ottoman Empire, when Turkey formed the epicentre of the Muslim world.
* Russia checkmates Turkey on Caucasus chessboard Turkey's military aid to Azerbaijan is approaching a red line that could put it on a collision course with Russia.
* Erdogan Defends Turkey’s Military Expansion into Fifth Country: Qatar Turkey’s president on Thursday defended his country’s military presence in Qatar, claiming it serves as a regional source of “stability and peace.”
* Christians Banned from Holding Prayer Vigils, Peaceful Protests Near UK Abortion Clinic The Manchester City Council has passed an order banning prayer vigils and peaceful protests around the Marie Stopes abortion clinic, the Christian Institute reports Friday.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 10:17 AM