* As Muslims prep for hajj, Israel confident MERS is no danger As several million Muslim faithful get set to make the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, among them thousands of Israelis and Palestinians.
* Iraq crisis: Kerry urges unity to expel Isis rebels He said there was no military solution, stressing the need for a new Iraqi government that empowered people in communities where Isis had taken hold.
* Turkey tells Europe: End jihadi travel to Syria Turkey's prime minister has called on European nations to prevent jihadi fighters from travelling to Turkey.
* Iran and Russia Finalizing Plans for Two More Nuclear Plants Iran is moving to finalize plans with Russia to build at least two more nuclear power plants on the Islamic Republic's southern Gulf shores.
* Russian President Putin 'scraps Ukraine military move' Vladimir Putin's move was aimed at "normalising the situation" in the conflict-torn eastern regions of Ukraine.
* State seeks to return to prison 54 Palestinians released in Schalit deal The state is seeking to return 54 Palestinians who were pardoned and released in the framework of the Gilad Schalit deal.
* Ya'alon Denies IDF to Scale Back Hamas Crackdown After Pressure The Security Cabinet may have decided Tuesday afternoon to end the wider campaign to eradicate Hamas.
* One Day Later, Sudan Re-arrests Death Row Christian Woman A Sudanese woman who on Monday was acquitted of a death sentence against her for being Christian was re-arrested hours later on Tuesday as she tried to leave the country.
* Netanyahu: Mashal made it clear Hamas was committed to fighting Israel Hamas leader Khaled Mashal, who praised the kidnapping of the three Israeli teens, has shown once again that Hamas is committed to fighting Israel.
* EU threatens more Russia sanctions, prepares to sign Ukraine pact EU countries have threatened to impose more sanctions on Russia if it does not help to stop violence.