* 'Gov't Inaction Paved the Way' for Jerusalem Shooting The Temple Institute has condemned last night's attempted murder of Yehudah Glick, a former director of the Institute, and said that Israeli authorities must shoulder their share of the blame for the attack.
* WATCH: Activists try to storm Temple Mount after closure of holy site Some 30 hard-right and Temple Mount activists assembled outside the entrance to the Mughrabi Gate which leads to the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem on Thursday to demonstrate in solidarity with Rabbi Yehuda Glick who was shot on Wednesday night.
* Jordan Accuses Israel of 'State Terrorism' over Temple Mount Ban Jordan on Thursday accused Israel of "state terrorism" after it closed Jerusalem's Temple Mount to Muslim and Jewish visitors alike, following the attempted assassination of a prominent Jewish rights activist.
* Knesset Chair Visits Glick: 'Free Prayer on Temple Mount' Knesset Chairman Yuli Edelstein (Likud) on Thursday went to Shaare Tzedek hospital in Jerusalem to visit Temple Mount activist Yehuda Glick, who was put in critical condition by an assassination attempt in the capital Wednesday night by an Arab terrorist who was later eliminated.
* Jerusalem holy site closure 'declaration of war' - Abbas A spokesman for Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas has described the closure of a disputed Jerusalem holy site as a "declaration of war".
* Islamic Jihad: Glick incited death of Abu Khdeir; he got what he deserved The Islamic Jihad said on Thursday that the organization supports the struggle for Jerusalem, after it was revealed that the suspect in the shooting of right-wing activist Yehuda Glick was a member of the organization.
* In past interview, Islamic Jihad shooter 'wished to be a thorn in the throat of Zionists' Following his release from an Israeli prison two years ago, Moataz Hejazi, the terrorist suspected of shooting right-wing activist Yehuda Glick on Wednesday night, gave an interview to Palestinian TV Al Quds and was quoted as saying "I wish to be a thorn in the throat of the Zionist plan to Judaize Jerusalem."
* Jewish Agency board of governors feuds with Eckstein Anger at Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein simmered during the Jewish Agency's triannual Board of Governors meeting in Ashkelon on Monday.
* Syria IS: Iraqi Peshmerga fighters 'enter Kobane' Ten Iraqi Kurd Peshmerga fighters have entered the besieged Syrian town of Kobane on the Turkish border, Syrian opposition activists say.
* Abbas's Fatah Calls for 'Day of Rage' Terrorism Palestinian Authority (PA) Chairman Mahmoud Abbas's Fatah faction, held by some as a "moderate" alternative to Hamas, has called for a "day of rage" on Friday through the official PA news source Wafa.