* Third Temple on the Way as Priests Prepare Ritual Shabbat Showbreads [PHOTOS] Last Saturday, a Shabbat reenactment of a Temple ritual took place in the holy city of Hebron, giving participants a taste of the Temple service as it was in Biblical times while taking a practical step towards preparing for the Third Temple.
* UN to Vote on Draft Resolution, Demands Israel "Immediately Cease All Settlement Activities" The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) is expected to vote on Thursday afternoon, New York time, on a draft resolution presented by Egypt demanding that Israel "immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem."
* Trump calls for Obama to veto UN resolution on halting Israeli settlements "This puts Israel in a very poor negotiating position and is extremely unfair to all Israelis," says Trump.
* Exclusive: ISIS Puts Out Holiday Attack List Of U.S. Churches The Islamic State published the names and addresses of thousands of churches in the United States and called on its adherents to attack them during the holiday season.
* Putin urges Russian nuclear weapons boost Moscow (AFP) - Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday called for the country to reinforce its military nuclear potential and praised the army's performance in its Syria campaign.
* Russia used Syria as live-fire training - US general The US army's commander in Europe has accused Russia of using its military campaign in Syria as a "live-fire training opportunity".
* Berlin attack: Family urge suspect to surrender The family of Anis Amri, the Tunisian man suspected of driving a lorry into a crowded Christmas market in Berlin, have urged him to surrender.
* Prince Charles warns against religious persecution Prince Charles has spoken out about the danger of religious persecution, warning against a repeat of "the horrors of the past".
* With violence at low, Bethlehem booked with Christmas visitors Israel's Tourism Ministry says some 120,000 visitors expected in December, half of them Christians.
* Kid jihad: Is Europe threatened by child terrorists? The Christmas market truck attack in Berlin overshadowed another case in Germany - the thwarted nail bomb plot in Ludwigshafen.