* Abbas accuses Israel of 'ethnic cleansing' in Jerusalem Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas on Thursday accused Israel of "ethnic cleansing" in Arab East Jerusalem.
* Rice: Saudis failed to combat extremism US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice criticized Saudi Arabia for not doing enough to counter extremism.
* First-Ever: First-Temple Building Remains Found Near Temple Mt. The Israel Antiquities Authority announces the first time in the history of the archaeological research of Jerusalem that building remains from the First Temple period have been exposed so close to the Temple Mount.
* Barak warns of Mahmoud Abbas's demise Defense Minister Ehud Barak rejected reports on Wednesday that Israel had agreed to a cease-fire with Hamas.
* Barak: Israel will hunt down anyone with Jewish blood on their hands Israel is morally committed to every soldier who gave his life for it, Defense Minister Ehud Barak said.
* Serbian leader calls snap polls Serbian President Boris Tadic has dissolved parliament, calling snap elections for 11 May.
* Lebanon: Pregnant with incredible danger It was late November 2007 when the already extended mandate of Lebanon's President Emile Lahoud expired.
* Iran to choose new parliament in muted election Iranians vote Friday in parliamentary polls marked by a low-key campaign and mass disqualifications of reformists but which the Islamic republic hopes will send a message of unity.
* Video Road Hogs Stir Fear of Internet Traffic Jam Caution: Heavy Internet traffic ahead. Delays possible.* Gas, Oil Rise to Records As Dollar Falls Gas and oil prices jumped to new highs Thursday as the dollar weakened and investors shrugged off fresh evidence of a U.S. economic slowdown.