* Argentina, Uruguay Recognize PA as a State Argentina announced on Monday that it recognizes a Palestinian state, calling Palestine "a free and independent state within its 1967 borders."
* IDF: Hezbollah to take over Lebanon, dozens will die The tensions in Lebanon are growing as the release of recommendations by the international tribunal tasked with probing the Hariri murder nears.
* Gulf Arab leaders note 'utmost concern' over Iran Leaders of six U.S.-allied Gulf Arab nations said Tuesday they are watching Iran's nuclear ambitions with "utmost concern."
* Barak: WikiLeaks keeping US from finalizing freeze deal Defense minister tells Knesset committee that US preoccupied and process completely stalled; deal would need to be approved by congress.
* WikiLeaks: Syria gave Hizbullah Scud-D missiles The US lodged a complaint against Syria for providing "advanced ballistic missiles and other weaponry" to Hizbullah.
* WikiLeaks cables: Barack Obama is a bigger danger WikiLeaks harms the US. But the president's refusal to acknowledge the threats we face is a bigger danger.
* 'I see no future for Jews in the Netherlands' Former European Union Commissioner Frits Bolkenstein said that Jews have no future in the Netherlands and recommended that they emigrate to the US or Israel.
* Egypt election: Hosni Mubarak's NDP sweeps second round The two main opposition parties - the Muslim Brotherhood and Wafd - boycotted Sunday's second-round vote.
* Lighting Chanukah Candles at Joseph's Tomb The IDF gave permission Monday night for Jews to visit the tomb of the Biblical patriarch Joseph (Kever Yosef) in Shechem.
* Wikileaks founder Julian Assange refused bail The founder of whistle-blowing website Wikileaks, Julian Assange, has been refused bail by a court in London but vowed to fight extradition to Sweden.