* Ceasefire Begins, With Rockets Still Raining Down on Israel Israeli government accepts Egyptian-brokered ceasefire deal, starting from 7 p.m. Israel-time; rockets still falling.
* Ministers, MKs Critical Over Ceasefire with Hamas Bennett and Livni both oppose giving Hamas achievements at end of Gaza operation; Livni again calls for two state solution.
* Hamas: Our War is For Liberating Jerusalem, Not Lifting Blockade Hamas Spokesman Sami Abu Zuhri rouses crowd over statements to 'end Judaization of Israel,' says 'Netanyahu must understand this.'
* White House at 'tipping point' on Islamic State Increased war-like rhetoric from officials may indicate the US is ready to strike terror group, even in Syria.
* Fractures in Arab Gulf alliance a greater threat to oil security than Islamic State Break up of the Gulf Co-operation Council could threaten world's largest oil fields as Saudi Arabia and Qatar lock horns over alleged support for Islamists
* Gazans Celebrate Hamas 'Victory' With Gunfire Gaza explodes in raucous celebration and mosques broadcast 'Allahu akbar' as long-term ceasefire comes into
* Islamic State Planning to Use Drones to Attack Israel A member of the Islamic State tweets that the organization will soon use unmanned drones to attack Israel.
* Marketing Campaign Shows IS's 'Headless West' Posters decapitate Statue of Liberty, Mona Lisa, and other symbols to show what could happen if Islamists win.
* Obama Authorizes Islamic State Recon Flights in Syria US makes apparent prelude move to airstrikes, but has no intention of getting Assad's permission to operate in Syria.
* Tehran seeks to overcome Western influence by supplying weapons to Kurds Iranians have been present in Kurdistan and pushing for their interests for a long time, says expert.