* Alleged Israeli airstrike reported in southern Syria The airstrike comes after two flights of airlines allegedly used by the IRGC to transfer weapons to Syria and Lebanon were reportedly spotted en route to Damascus.
Thursday, February 04, 2021
* Syria says it responded to ‘Israeli aggression’ Syrian state news agency says Israel carried out missile attack in Quneitra province but it intercepted most of them.
* Why Israel Should Accept a New - Better - Iran Deal The many people anxiously waiting to hear whether -- or really, how --- the Biden Administration plans to reenter the Iran Deal, scrapped by President Trump, got a hint last Wednesday from Secretary of State Anthony Blinken.
* Nikki Haley accuses Biden of 'snubbing' Israel, 'cozying up' to Iran: 'I really don't understand the logic' Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley accused the Biden administration Wednesday of "snubbing Israel" and "cozying up to Iran" in the two weeks the 46th president has been in office.
* ELECTIONS: Polls Show Pro-3rd Temple Politicians Becoming Lawmakers Two separate right-wing parties in Israel, Otzma Yehudit (Jewish Power) and the National Union, were each expected to receive roughly two Knesset seats in Israel’s current election according to most polls.
* Joe Biden’s Foreign Policy: A Preliminary Assessment The Biden administration’s foreign policy is rapidly coming into view. Despite rhetoric designed to mollify Middle Eastern allies, the trajectory of decisions clearly favors a return to the Obama policy of elevating Iran at the expense of Israel and Sunni states.
* Biden’s arrival pushes Jordan toward political reform Amman — After a complicated relationship with the Trump administration, Jordan now has the opportunity to strengthen relations with the U.S. — but it will not come for free.
* Scoop: Sisi conditions Netanyahu visit to Egypt on support for two-state solution Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu wants to visit Cairo, but Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi has a condition: Netanyahu must make a positive statement on the Palestinian issue, such as re-committing to the two-state solution, Israeli sources tell me.
* Middle East: Are people losing their religion? Recent surveys indicate strongly that across the Middle East and Iran, almost half the population is loosening their ties to Islam.
* China ready to ‘respond to all threats and provocations at any time’ as US warship crosses Taiwan Strait Beijing has said it continues to monitor US military maneuvers near the Chinese mainland and Taiwan, warning that China is ready to respond to American threats and provocations.
Posted by Shofar Communications at 11:50 AM