* Obama to Saudi king: US will not agree to bad nuclear deal with Iran US President Barack Obama and Saudi King Abdullah discussed "tactical differences".
* PA officials: Jews have 'no right to pray' at Western Wall Two Palestinian Authority officials recently asserted that Islamic law forbids Jews from praying at the Western Wall.
* Box Office: 'Noah' Winning Over Faith-Based and Mainstream Moviegoers Darren Aronofsky's controversial biblical epic Noah is winning over faith-based and mainstream moviegoers alike at the North American box office.
* Ukraine crisis: Russia vows no invasion Moscow has no intention of sending troops into Ukraine, Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has said.
* Amnesty International warns Israel against use of force in 'Land Day' demonstrations Amnesty International made a public statement on Saturday strictly warning, "Israel must not use violence to quash Land Day demonstrations on Sunday."
* Security and Defense: A murky forecast up ahead for West Bank security The coming weeks and months present an uncertain security forecast for the West Bank.
* Internet for all: is the answer in the sky? And the Vatican goes digital Facebook is reportedly in talks to purchase Titan Aerospace, a manufacturer of solar-powered drones, with the aim of using them to beam internet connections to isolated communities in Africa.
* Obama ignores Saudi human rights record in meeting with King Abdullah Despite mounting concern over human rights abuses in Saudi Arabia, the subject was not introduced in a meeting between US President Barack Obama and Saudi King Abdullah.
* Assad's forces surround Aleppo, now control 80 percent of Syria's largest city The Syrian Army has been working on encircling the nation's largest city.