* Turkey, Russia, Iran Increasingly Challenge U.S. During Syria Discussions The official statement from Sochi included a 17-point statement that was released on Friday.
* US pullout from Syria risks boosting Russia, Iran influence: Merkel 'The right of existence of Israel is part of our raison d'etre as a nation,' the German chancellor proclaimed.
* Russia: ‘No Offensive’ Planned Against Al-Qaeda in Syria Russia, Turkey, and Iran have not agreed on new military operations against al-Qaeda-linked jihadis gaining ground in Syria’s Idlib province in recent weeks despite a Moscow-Ankara agreement to rein them in, a spokesman for President Vladimir Putin reportedly revealed on Thursday.
* Jared Kushner On Middle East Peace Plan: I'm Optimistic US President Donald Trump's senior advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner said that he is optimistic about Trump's Middle East peace plan during the Warsaw ministerial conference on Thursday.
* The End-of-Days Muslim Mission on the Temple Mount Christians, Jews, and Muslims have been battling over mountaintop land in Jerusalem for centuries.
* Hizballah’s missile precision crash project slowed. 250 upgraded out of 14,000 The Iranian-Hizballah crash program for converting 14,000 medium-range Zelzal 2s into precision-guided missiles is struggling.
* Mideast Political Climate Change Foreign ministers and officials from 60 countries are in Warsaw, Poland to discuss hostilities across the Middle East, including the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
* There are 40 days until Brexit. Where do things stand? Britain is expected to leave the EU on March 29 and is yet to agree a deal with the bloc on the terms of its withdrawal.
* Sisi at Munich conference: 'Palestinian issue is root of Mideast instability' Sisi's message seemed a deliberate effort to stress the Palestinian cause as paramount in ties with Israel.
* Evangelizing Is Wrong, Say Nearly Half Of Christian Millennials A study conducted by the Barna Group showed that 47% of Christian millennials believe that it is wrong to share one's personal beliefs "in hopes they will share the same faith."