* Mullen: US has viable Iran attack plan Think tank: Fear keeps Israel, Hizbullah from new war.
* Israel fears Turks could pass its secrets to Iran Defence minister Barak makes rare intelligence complaint
* How the churches intend to increase their influence in the EU When the Treaty of Lisbon was signed, it brought into effect a clause that gives special consultation rights to religious organizations.
* Mayor's Vision for Jerusalem Mayor Nir Barkat has outlined his vision for Jerusalem's future.
* Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate on solving world's problems Proposal comes as Iran deals with a new wave of international sanctions - driven by Washington - aimed at pressuring the Islamic Republic over its nuclear program.
* Jordanian Muslim Brotherhood to boycott elections Main opposition group will not participate in November 9 vote.
* Obama confirms plan for US troop withdrawal from Iraq US President Barack Obama has confirmed the end of all combat operations in Iraq by August 31.
* Fayyad rejects bi-national state idea PA prime minister: Unilateral declaration of statehood a pipedream.
* US warns N. Korea, Iran: Abandon nukes Pyongyang believed to have plutonium for at least 6 nuclear bombs.