* US: Iran strike 'off the table' for now The US has ruled out a military strike against Iran's nuclear program any time soon.
* Iran to hold large-scale war games Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards Corps will begin large scale military maneuvers in the strategic Strait of Hormuz.
* US summons Syrian envoy over Hezbollah The US has summoned Syria's most senior diplomat to review its "provocative behaviour" concerning the potential transfer of weapons to Hezbollah.
* Lieberman: Jerusalem is our eternal capital, it will never be divided Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said Tuesday that Jerusalem is the eternal capital of the State of Israel and that it will never be divided - "neither directly nor indirectly."
* Rising Muslim Hopes from Obama's Outreach May Backfire U.S. President Barack Obama is continuing his "reaching out to Muslims" approach by consulting more with Muslim advisors.
* 'Hizbullah arms real danger to Israel' Following last week's uncertainty surrounding a reported Syrian Scud missile delivery to Hizbullah, a senior US senator said Tuesday that the guerrilla group most likely obtained the weapons and that its missiles posed a real danger to Israel.
* Ayalon to US: Pressure will prevent peace Deputy Foreign Minister Danny Ayalon said in a message to the US Wednesday, "We must ensure Israel's existence as a Jewish State. Not only will pressure not support peace, it will prevent it."
* Mubarak, Assad and Saudi king may hold rare 3-way summit Western diplomats in Riyadh said intense negotiations are being conducted between Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Syria to hold a three-way meeting between the countries' leaders.
* Palestinians losing faith in Obama administration, poll finds Palestinian hopes that U.S. President Barack Obama will bring an end to the Israeli occupation of Palestinian territory have significantly declined in recent months.
* Greece debt: Talks start with IMF over aid deal Greece has begun talks with the European Commission and International Monetary Fund (IMF) over the terms of emergency bail-out aid.