* Gaza: Fatah holds biggest rally since Hamas came to power Hamas, which governs Gaza, allowed rival Fatah to hold celebrations there for the first time since Hamas ousted Fatah forces five years ago.
* Russia to send 12 warships for exercise near coast of Syria Russia has been preparing for major naval exercises in the eastern Mediterranean.
* US urges EU to designate Hezbollah as a terrorist organization The U.S. House of Representatives passed a resolution urging the European Union and its member states to designate Hezbollah a terrorist organization and impose sanctions on the group.
* Morsi in 2010: No Negotiations with 'Descendants of Apes' Long before he was elected as Egypt's president, Mohammed Morsi rejected negotiations between Israel and the Palestinian Authority and referred to Jews as "apes and pigs".
* Netanyahu: Iran Remains the Number 1 Threat Iran's nuclear weapons program remains the number one threat over Israel, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu said.
* Church of England drops gay bishop opposition The Church of England has dropped its prohibition on gay clergy in civil partnerships becoming bishops.
* Saudi jets bolster US drone attacks on Yemen Saudi Arabia has provided fighter jets to assist the United States with its drone strikes against Al-Qaeda targets in Yemen.
* 'Our mission is to save Jerusalem,' Abbas tells Fatah supporters in TV address to huge Gaza rally Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbasâ€™s Fatah party staged a massive rally Friday in the Gaza Strip.
* Egyptian forces capture American-made missiles headed for Gaza Strip Egyptian security forces say they discovered and captured a store of American-made missiles headed for the Gaza Strip.
* Mighty mice: Israel finds better way to find hidden drugs, explosives Israel has been using mice to detect explosives.