* Israel launches covert war against Iran Israel has launched a covert war against Iran as an alternative to direct military strikes against Tehran's nuclear program.
* Nasrallah: Let's see what Lieberman's got Hizbullah leader Sheikh Hassan Nasrallah made his first comments on Monday about the results of last week's general election.
* Livni: Give up half of 'Land of Israel' Kadima leader tells convention of American Jewish leaders in Jerusalem Israel must come forward with its own peace plan.
* Blair wins $1m leadership prize Former prime minister Tony Blair has won $1m (£697,000) for his leadership on the world stage.
* EU citizenship concept to be 'fleshed out' EU citizenship should mean freedom of movement, consular protection abroad and trans-national voting.
* Obama May Force Israeli Unity Coalition To Gain US Leverage US President Barack Obama may pressure Kadima prime ministerial candidate Tzipi Livni to enter into a coalition with Likud's Binyamin "Bibi" Netanyahu.
* New U.S. Administration Disappoints Israel As predicted by seasoned analysts both in the U.S. and Israel, it appears the Barack Obama administration and Israel could be heading on a collision course in several areas.
* EU neighbour Ukraine at risk of going bust Bank analysts predict that Ukraine is heading for a historic default on its national debt.
* Financial crisis tests European Commission authority EU economy commissioner Joaquin Almunia will this week name the first group of states to receive disciplinary action by Brussels for breaching the rules underpinning the euro.* Race for 'God particle' heats up Europe's particle physics lab, Cern, is losing ground rapidly in the race to discover the elusive Higgs boson, or "God particle", its US rival claims.