* IDF attacks in Syria IDF forces attacked Syrian mortar enclavements in retaliation for mortar bombing in Central Golan Height.
* 'ISIS kilometers away from Israel's northern border' A new video shows ISIS-linked coalition advancing on the Yarmouk Valley region located in the triple border junction between Israel's Golan Heights, Jordan and Syria, Channel 2 reports.
* North Korea fires three ballistic missiles as G20 leaders meet in China North Korea fired three ballistic missiles into the sea off its east coast on Monday, South Korea's military said, as the leaders of the Group of 20 major economies held a summit in China, the North's main diplomatic ally.
* Obama cabinet member speaks at Islamist conference The US Secretary of Homeland Security warmly "empowered" Islamic group while attending their conference.
* Ahead of hajj, Iran accuses Saudis of 'murdering' pilgrims A year after stampede kills over 2,000, supreme leader levels fresh criticism at regional rival Riyadh for mismanaging annual event.
* Was Israel's satellite sabotaged on US rocket pad? A day after Israel's Amos-6 communications satellite was lost in a highly unusual explosion/fast fire of the SpaceX's Falcon 9 rocket and its Amos 6 satellite payload at Cape Canaveral, some Israel aerospace industry experts are beginning to suspect sabotage.
* IDF Preparing for Inevitable ISIS Attack Recent violence in the Sinai Peninsula is raising a lot of questions in Israel's defense establishment.
* Iran to Turkey: Get out of Syria Iran claims Turkey's offensive "a violation of Syria's sovereignty," as Turkey marches deeper into Kurdish-claimed territory.
* Report: US secretly agreed to waive Iran nuclear restrictions US, allies, secretly agreed to waive restrictions on Iran's nuclear program in order to lift economic sanctions.
* Kurds defy US ultimatum, fight Turkish invasion to Syria west of the Euphrates Syrian Kurdish militia commanders are flouting the ultimatum US Vice President Joe Biden handed them Wednesday, Aug. 24 to retreat to east of the Euphrates or else forfeit US support.
* Blair tells French media Brits are confused by Brexit, could end up staying in Europe Despite Prime Minister Theresa May's insistence that "Brexit means Brexit," Europhile ex-PM Tony Blair told French radio station Europe 1 that Britain's EU membership could yet be saved.
* Netanyahu Tells Kids to Study Bible, Seek Coexistence Much to the delight of parents, the new school year has begun in Israel, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had two related messages for students: study the Bible and seek peaceful coexistence.
* Is God 'God' By Any Other Name? In a recent interfaith video, Pope Francis argued that all religions worship God, whether we call Him God, Buddha, Jesus Christ or Allah.
* Ex Mossad chief: Israel's biggest threat is potential civil war, not Iran "If a society crosses a certain line in its division and hatred, then it is a real possibility to see a phenomenon like a civil war."
* US calls Iran's actions in Arabian Gulf 'unsafe' and 'provocative' General Joseph Votel told reporters at a Pentagon press briefing that Iran was alone it's carrying out of what he said was the "unprofessional" harassment of navy vessels in international waters.