* Abbas: 'We'll enter Jerusalem as millions of fighters' PA chairman claims 'Palestinians' are the Canaanites who lived in Palestine for 5,000 years.
* Near Dogfight over Syria between Russian and Turkish Fighter Jets Once Syria’s military advanced against Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham rebel groups in the southern Idlib village of Khan Sheikhoun, Turkish Air Force F-16 fighter jets flew above the battle scene, compelling Russian Su-35 fighter jets at the Khmeimim airbase near Latakia to scramble in response on Tuesday reports Debka.
* Seven Arab States Plus Iran Can Ensure Security of Persian Gulf: IRGC Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps’ Navy Rear Admiral Alireza Tangsiri says the 7+1 countries of the Persian Gulf are capable of securing the strategic body of water, and there is no need for the presence of foreign troops.
* Rashida Tlaib criticized the wall that stopped suicide bombings PA terror leaders complain about Israel's security wall, specifically because it stopped Palestinian suicide terror.
* Trump promotes claim Jewish Israelis love him like he is ‘King of Israel and second coming of God’ Outburst comes less than 24 hours after president used antisemitic trope about Jewish ‘loyalty’.
* Europe Poised to Put Warning Labels on Jewish-Made Products Legal decision reminiscent of Holocaust-era boycotts of Jews.
* “The Occupation” – How the EU Discriminates Against Israel Why does the EU single out Israeli “occupation” over other “occupations”? Because anti-Israeli, pro-Palestinian positions are one of the few rallying cries that unite Europe.
* NATO Member Turkey Accused of Aiding Mideast Jihadists Turkey’s foreign ministry said that a convoy destined for a military observation post in Idlib, Syria was attacked in an air raid earlier today.
* Putin, Macron to meet for French-Russian talks before G-7 Macron has invited Putin on Monday afternoon to his summer residence, the Fort de Bregancon on the French Riviera, for a meeting followed by dinner, just a few days before opening a meeting of the Group of Seven nations in the French city of Biarritz with U.S. President Donald Trump and other leaders.
* Israel Suffering Grim Wave of Violence While Hamas Call for More to Commemorate Christian Attack on Temple Mount A Palestinian armed with hand grenades and a gun attacked IDF soldiers stationed on the security fence separating Israel from Gaza.