* Jordanian Media: Settlers Stormed Temple Mount Jordan publishes an unusually inciting report that the monthly recital of Psalms in the Old City was a "storming of the Temple Mount."
* Iran: We will cut oil flow if West imposes economic sanctions Iran's first vice-president warned on Tuesday that the flow of crude will be stopped from the crucial Strait of Hormuz in the Gulf if foreign sanctions are imposed on its oil exports.
* 'Arab world must stop Israel's Judaization of J'lem' Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh made an urgent call Tuesday on the international Arab and Muslim community to stop what he called Israel's "Judaization" of Jerusalem.
* Saar: 'The Love of Our Bible Must Be Taught' Education Minister Gideon Saar on Tuesday said The Bible is the broad base of our national culture.
* Sadr bloc calls for early elections in Iraq The head of the political bloc of anti-American Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called on Monday for new elections in Iraq.
* U.S. focusing on Kuwait after pullout from Iraq The Congressional Research Service has reported that U.S. aid was improving the military of Kuwait.
* Planned Old City Tourist Center Likely to Anger West and PA The "City of David" neighborhood, home to a major archaeological dig and located across the road from the Western Wall, plans a new tourist center.
* If Abraham Were to Come This Year, Temple Mount Would be Closed "If Jesus were to come this year, Bethlehem would be closed", the London Guardian reported this week.
* Potentially explosive movements on a volatile Asian chessboard A new era of increasing instability is opening in East Asia.
* Israeli archaeologists uncover first artifact confirming written record of Temple worship Israeli archaeologists have uncovered the first archeological find to confirm written testimony of the ritual practices at the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.