* Muslims in Al-Aksa Caught Admitting: Jews Would Turn Temple Mount into “Heaven” In a recent video, the Jordanian Opposition Coalition broadcast the true sentiments of Muslims on the Temple Mount.
* Netanyahu to Annex 3 Broad-Consensus Blocs in First Stage, Not Jordan Valley, Officials Say Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu will announce the annexation of three large Jewish towns in the West Bank in the very near future, but will not make any declarations for now regarding the Jordan Valley or other settlement blocs, top Israeli officials said.
* For Netanyahu, despite mounting opposition, annexation is already paying off Theories abound to explain the PM’s move to claim parts of West Bank: a campaign tactic, a legacy bid, an opportunity granted by Trump. All are true, but that’s not the full story.
* Israel must maintain its peace deal with Jordan, Gantz tells settlers Israel must ensure its 1994 peace deal with Jordan is preserved, Alternate Prime Minister and Defense Minister Benny Gantz told settlers as he met with them to discuss annexation and the US peace plan.
* India and China hold talks to defuse border standoff The two sides made headway in their talks on Wednesday, officials in Delhi said, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.
* The Chinese are coming: NATO chief Stoltenberg warns Beijing nearing West in multiple ways NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has said the West “cannot ignore” either the military or economic rise of China, and admitted that the world is “facing a shift in the global balance of power.”
* China, under the Veil of Virus, the Schoolyard Bully. Will the US Please Stop It? Beijing's hostility is likely a message to New Delhi that China will aggressively target any attempt by an increasingly pro-Western India to establish a military alliance with the U.S and its allies and obstruct China's far-reaching claims of sovereignty in the Western Pacific Ocean and beyond.
* Iran urges Russia, China to resist U.S. push to extend arms embargo Iran on Wednesday called on Russia and China to resist a push by Washington to extend a U.N.-imposed arms embargo due to expire in October under Tehran’s 2015 nuclear deal with six powers.
* Muslims can pray in Jerusalem. It’s easy. Come in Peace. Allowing their citizens to visit Israel may bring Arab leaders to accept that Israel is ready to welcome people who come in peace. Op-ed.
* Christian denominations in Israel, US widely against settlement annexation Last month, all the major Christian churches in Israel and the region strongly criticized the annexation components of Trump’s plan.