* Blair urges bigger role for faith Former prime minister Tony Blair has called for faith to be given a central role in tackling the world's problems.
* 'We'll destroy Iran if it attacks us' "An Iranian attack will prompt a severe reaction from Israel, which will destroy the Iranian nation," National Infrastructure Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer (Labor) said on Monday.
* Polish PM: I didn't know about my grandfather's Nazi past "My family history, like that of many Polish, German and Jewish families from Central Europe in the 20th century, is complex," says Polish Prime Minister Donald Tusk.
* The Fight for Jerusalem Begins The Tourism Ministry will invest NIS 90 million (US $25 million) in tourism projects around the capital, announced Director General Shaul Tzemach on Monday.
* Iraqi leader warns Sadr movement Iraq's prime minister has threatened to exclude the supporters of radical cleric Moqtada Sadr from politics.
* Analyze This: Time for Israelis to learn the ol' 'duck and cover' American-Israelis who came of age in the 1950s and '60s will be old enough to remember taking part in regular air-raid drills during school hours.
* U.S., Israel concerned N. Korean nuclear know-how reached Iran The United States and Israel seek to pressure North Korea to cease its nuclear cooperation with Iran.
* Hamas Stepping Up Psychological Warfare Against Israel The leadership of the genocidal Islamic group Hamas has intensified its psychological warfare against Israel recently, the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs (JCPA) has estimated.
* 'Warning to Assad sparked tension' Sources close to Prime Minister Ehud Olmert confirmed a Channel 2 report Sunday that the reason for the tension with Syria was a message Israel sent Damascus warning that Bashar Assad's regime would be held responsible if Jews around the world were harmed in retaliation for the killing of Hizbullah arch-terrorist Imad Mugniyeh.
* Israel okays special PA force in Jenin, but not Hebron Israel has rejected the Palestinian Authority bid to deploy its national security force's special battalion in the West Bank city of Hebron, but has agreed to their deployment in Jenin instead.