* Russia to Israel: We will defend you if Iran attacks, but also defend Iran's presence in Syria "If Iran attacks Israel, Russia will stand alongside the US to defend Israel," said Russian ambassador to Israel Alexander Shein at the Munich security conference last week - in a mixed message from Moscow.
* Stealth War Begins in Syria: Russia Deploys SU-57 vs America's F-22 It has now been confirmed that social media reports about two fifth-generation Sukhoi-57 stealth fighters landing Monday, Feb. 19 at Russia's Syrian air base are correct.
* Iran Talks 2.0: Trump Battles Europe on the Nuclear Deal Last month, Trump gave Paris, London and Berlin a mid-May deadline to come up with a new sanctions framework around the nuclear accord.
* Deadly Threat From Iran Former IRGC commander threatens to nuke Israel - and why he's for real.
* Arab-Israelis Indicted for Planning ISIS Attack on Temple Mount On Monday, the Shin Bet (Israel Security Agency), filed indictments against three Israeli Arabs for planning an Islamic State (ISIS) terror attack on the Temple Mount.
* Russian lawmaker: Su-57 in Syria as "deterrent" for neighbors' overflights US air combat general: The Russian Su-57 stealth jets in Syria raise "the level of complexity for USAF crews to deal with."
* Netanyahu To Invite Trump for Embassy Inauguration in Jerusalem: Report Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is expected to invite US President Donald Trump to Israel for the inauguration of the new US embassy in Jerusalem this coming May, according to Israel's Hadashot News.
* Ophel Excavation Director Discusses Biblical Discoveries, Temple Mount "The Ophel was built by King Solomon in the 10th century, and it was the biblical equivalent of an acropolis in Jerusalem where royalty ruled from."
* General closure on Judea and Samaria on Purim Israel to impose general closure on Judea and Samaria during Purim holiday, Crossings to Gaza will be closed as well.
* Palestinians: Israel is One Big Settlement Let us be clear about this: When Palestinians -- and some of their supporters in the international community, including Europe -- say that they want an end to the "occupation," they mean they want to see an end to Israel's existence, full stop.