* Jordan: Jews on Temple Mount are a 'provocation' to Muslims Jordanian minister claims Jews visiting Temple Mount 'harm' Al-Aqsa mosque, 'provoke' Muslims around the world.
* Expert warns: If Trump scraps nuke deal, Iran could quickly build the bomb US physicist Jeremy Bernstein says Pakistani proliferator A.Q. Khan likely sold a nuclear design to Tehran. Without the accord in place, he says, it could 'break out' very fast.
* Israel to join US in quitting UNESCO Netanyahu announces Israel also withdrawing from UN body after US plans exit following series of anti-Israel UNESCO resolutions.
* Hezbollah Poses Homeland Threat, US Intelligence Says The Shi'ite terror organization is poised to hit the US, and the US State Department speaks of increased alertness in the face of threat emanating from Lebanon.
* Palestinian unity deal signed - but partial Gaza's Rafah crossing passes from Hamas to the Palestinian Authority on Nov. 1.
* The Lebanonization of Gaza How is Hamas copying Hezbollah in Lebanon?
* Myth of Comets as Dirty Snowballs Falsified - NASA Fails to Notice Today, we explore stunning new developments in comet science that provide remarkable affirmation of the electric comet theory.
* Netanyahu Approves First New Construction in Jewish Hebron in Years Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has reportedly given the Civil Administration a green light to approve construction permits for more than 3,800 new housing units in Judea and Samaria, including in isolated settlements and in the Jewish community of Hebron.
* Hungary's Orban: Protect Middle East Christians or Anri-Christian Persecution Will Come to Europe The Prime Minister of Hungary has urged EU leaders to protect Christianity in Africa and the Middle East, or risk its destruction in Europe.
* Iran nuclear deal: Trump to reveal tough new strategy US President Donald Trump is expected to set out a more confrontational strategy towards Iran, accusing it of pursuing "death and destruction".