* UNESCO's War On Israel's Matriarchs UNESCO has passed several resolutions attacking the connection between Israel and the Jewish holy sites, but this week, the Executive Board passed two new resolutions aimed specifically at the Biblical matriarchs.
* Andrew Brunson, American pastor detained in Turkey, is freed, sentenced to time served Andrew Brunson, the American pastor who was imprisoned and then placed under house arrest in Turkey due to his alleged ties to an outlawed group, was ordered freed on Friday and sentenced to time served, a Turkish judge ruled.
* Syria Receives Anti-Aircraft System from Russia But Israel is prepared.
* Pompeo Ramps Up Pressure On Iran, Aiming To Oust It From Syria U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo continued the Trump administration's maximum pressure campaign against the Iranian regime on Wednesday, promising to oust its presence in Syria.
* UNESCO to Danon: Israel Approved Compromise on Jerusalem On Wednesday UNESCO's 58-member executive board approved by consensus, two resolutions with regard to the status of Jerusalem and the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in general.
* IDF releases footage of Gaza tunnel discovery, destruction Israeli military liaison to Palestinians accuses Hamas of diverting funds from Strip's residents for use in its terrorist activities.
* PA Edict: Selling Property to Israelis an Act of 'High Treason' "The council stressed that selling [property] to the occupation or facilitating the transfer of its ownership, through mercenaries, is a great betrayal of religion, the homeland, and morals."
* Cabinet to vote on first new homes in Hevron in 16 years Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman submits plan for 31 new Jewish homes in Hevron to cabinet to overcome issues with military outpost.
* Ronald Reagan comes back to life at presidential library - via virtual reality Every four years, Republican presidential hopefuls invoke the spirit of President Ronald Reagan.
* Winter is Coming: Embracing the Jewish 'Off Season' Just as the winter nourishes the land, priming it for a spring awakening, it is our challenge to embrace the Jewish "off season," a period almost entirely devoid of holidays, to cultivate our spirits.