* Pro-Iranian Shiites ready to lead Mosul operation The US-led coalition offensive for liberating Mosul from ISIS suffered two ominous downturns on its 10th day.
* Britain sends hundreds of soldiers and tanks to Russian border in biggest military deployment since Cold War A total of 800 troops, drones and tanks are moving to Estonia as part of the biggest military build up on Russia's borders since the Cold War.
* BRACED FOR ARMAGEDDON Terrifying footage shows Russian soldiers prepare for nuclear war during drill involving 40million people The four-day test saw emergency services practice how to deal with casualties in the event of an atomic strike.
* UN: ISIS using tens of thousands as 'human shields' in Mosul UN human rights commissioner announces that after having killed more than 200 persons last week, is using civilians present to block military operations.
* The KGB's Middle East Files Exposed: Agents in positions of power in Israel In 1992, Vasili Mitrokhin, a KGB archivist, defected to the West with a trove of top secret documents from the Soviet intelligence agency, which helped expose many Russian agents and assets in Israel and elsewhere.
* In haunted Salem, a Jewish church founder preaches the art of 'Satanic' social change At a former funeral home in a town inextricably linked to witchcraft, secular Jew Malcolm Jarry opens a new heaquarters for his Satanic Temple, a controversial movement with up to 50,000 members worldwide.
* Russia's New Satan 2 Mega-Nuke Described With Chilling Accuracy in Isaiah Prophecy As tensions rise between Russia and the United States and Cold War fears return, Russia revealed a terrifying new addition to its nuclear arsenal, aptly dubbed Satan 2.
* Warning to Palestinian students: "Beware of natural death; do not 'die', but amidst the hail of bullets" This follows the Palestinian Authority policy to promote youth's participation in terror attacks, even if this means being killed.
* IRGC chief says commands most powerful regional force The Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps chief has said he commands the most powerful force in the beleaguered Middle East now 'tenfold' stronger than ever.
* Pope Francis: 'God promised the land to the people of Israel' Israeli Deputy Minister for Regional Cooperation Ayoub Kara felt the pontiff was sending a direct message to UNESCO.