* Iranian commander threatens to 'raze Tel Aviv and Haifa' if US attacks At rally for Islamic Republic's 40th anniversary, Yadollah Javani says America 'does not have the courage to shoot a single bullet' at Iran.
* Sources Claim U.S.'s Peace Plan Complete, Greenblatt Denies "The plan is done... [the president] is happy with the parameters of the deal," a senior administration official told FOX News.
* Has Turkish President Erdogan Distanced Himself from the Muslim Brotherhood? The picture sent shockwaves through the Turkish grassroots: A poor Egyptian member of the Muslim Brotherhood, handcuffed by the Turkish police, put aboard a Turkish Airlines plane to fly back to Cairo, to be tortured and eventually executed.
* GLOBAL BRITAIN: 'Union Jack going up' around the world - Boris BULLISH on Brexit economy Boris Johnson claimed countries around the world are looking at Britain with admiration as they consider Britons' decision to leave the EU as a "positive" step to go global again.
* Moscow & Tehran prepare to arm Hizballah, including with Iranian air defense missiles Iran's Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif pointedly visited Beirut on Monday, Feb.11, the day of the Islamic revolution's 40th anniversary, to highlight the length and breadth of its reach - even under US sanctions, threats and Israeli bombardment.
* Sanhedrin Calls for Nations To Observe Sexual Purity for Role in Third Temple As part of its initiative to establish an Organization of 70 Nations to replace the United Nations, the Sanhedrin made a call for the nations to adhere to principles of sexual purity.
* The Power of Religion in Israeli Politics Israel's ultra-Orthodox Jews will once again be the tipping point in Israel's upcoming election.
* 'IDF Special Forces operating in Afghanistan' Iran claims: Israel sent troops to Afghanistan to gather intelligence on Iranian military movements.
* Palestinian Authority under pressure 'Palestinian National Council' calls on EU to reject Israeli report on close BDS ties to terrorists and terror organizations.
* Pope Francis Leading His Flock to the Slaughter? The "Document on Human Fraternity for World Peace and Living Together" is being portrayed as a "historic pledge of fraternity" and applauded as a "historical breakthrough."