* World War 3: IranGeneral vows to Destroy US army bases and threatens Israel Annihilation An Iranian military chief has threatened to destroy US army bases in the Middle East in a rant in which he also vowed to "annihilate Israel".
* Near Syrian border, Turkish defense minister vows operation when time is right Turkey's defense minister on Friday pledged to wage a campaign against a U.S.-backed Syrian Kurdish militia, sharpening focus on a potential conflict the United States has sought to prevent.
* Behind the Lines: Will Turkey Invade Northeast Syria? The prospect of Erdogan making a move is a concern for Israel, but significant obstacles remain before a Turkish push south.
* IDF Chief: Hezbollah Planned to Use Attack Tunnels for Surprise Invasion of Israel The Times of Israel reports: Israel's top general said Lebanese terror group Hezbollah planned to use its array of underground attack tunnels to carry out a surprise invasion of Israel that would "throw Israel off balance and cause an earthquake in Israeli society."
* Ancient Biblical Jerusalem Is Not Where You Think It Is Most people think that ancient Biblical Jerusalem is within the walls of the Old City of Jerusalem. As a result, Christians commonly stand on the ramparts of the Old City's walls and pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
* Biblical site tied to Ark of the Covenant unearthed at convent in central Israel Excavation uncovers a unique, monumental structure previously unknown in the region. Was it a shrine - or the site of David's triumphant parade of the legendary ark?
* Moshe Arens' legacy and the modern era of Israeli politics Moshe Arens has passed away - a figure of the old political guard, who according to many, wanted to always do the right thing.
* Brexit donors predict UK will stay in EU as Theresa May faces humiliating Commons defeat over deal Two of the biggest donors to the Brexit campaign have said they are now expecting the UK to stay in the European Union.
* Troop pullout from Syria has started, US official confirms The US-led military coalition in Syria has begun the process of withdrawing troops from Syria, a US military official said Friday, declining to comment on specific timetables or movements.
* Sanhedrin's Noahide Court: Messiah Revealed When Nations Keep the Sabbath Rabbi Yoel Schwartz, head of the Sanhedrin's Noahide Court and of the Dvar Yerushalayim Yeshiva, stated that one of the reasons the Messiah has yet to reveal himself is because the non-Jewish nations are not keeping the Sabbath.