* Is Iran Trying to Bring Islamic End-of-Days in Syria? Iran is establishing bases in Syria, but according to some sources, their preparations to engage Israel are motivated far more by Messianic aspirations than military or political ones.
* 'Saudi propaganda': Iran slams Arab League statement lashing out at Tehran, Hezbollah Iran says a statement by Arab League foreign ministers, which condemned the country and Hezbollah, is "full of lies" and the product of Saudi "pressure and propaganda."
* Netanyahu to make rare appearance at summit of EU foreign ministers After long period of frosty relations, first time in 22 years that Israeli prime minister will attend meeting in Brussels.
* Report of US Recognizing 'Palestine' in Trump Peace Plan Sparks Knesset Backlash Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu declined to address reports Sunday that US President Donald Trump is planning to table a new Israel-Palestinian peace initiative, other than to say that his approach to a plan, should one become public, will rest on clear criteria.
* The awesomeness of Anwar Sadat's landing in Israel 40 years ago would not be matched even by a Saudi royal visit On Nov. 19, 1977, Israelis watched incredulously as Egyptian President Anwar Sadat, three years after leading a savage war against Israel, walked down from the plane that brought him to Israel in peace.
* Sadat's visit, the peace process and the future of Israeli-Arab relations To forge a wider regional peace may first require another Arab leader to trailblaze his way to Jerusalem.
* Netanyahu on Trump peace deal: 'The US knows our security interests' Washington knows full well what Israel's national and security interests are, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.
* 'P' is for Palestine, 'I' is for intifada New children's book teaches bias, anti-Israel sentiments, and leaves out any mention of Israel itself.
* Top U.S. commander: I won't carry out 'illegal' strike Air Force Gen. John Hyten says he will push back if ordered by Trump to carry out a nuclear attack he believes is illegal.
* 'Introduce Sharia law, create a Muslim state to avoid civil war' 'We cannot convert Muslims who demand Sharia law to the merits of democracy and secularism. Why not establish dual system of law in France?'