* Russian MoD confirms US multiple rocket launchers in Syria, fears may target govt troops The US has moved HIMARS long-range rocket launchers from Jordan to its base in At Tanf in Syria, Russia's Defense Ministry confirmed, adding that the hardware could be used against Syrian government forces.
* Will Trump make a peace breakthrough in 2018? US President Donald Trump's goal of generating a rapid improvement of Israel's ties with the Arab world, including the Palestinians in 2018.
* Iran can hit targets at 2,000 km range: military advisor TEHRAN - A top military advisor to the Leader has said that Iran's missiles are capable of hitting targets within a 2,000-kilometer range, ISNA reported.
* Qatar buys F-15 fighter planes in billion-dollar US deal Qatar has signed a $12bn deal to buy F-15 fighters jets from the US.
* Palestinians' Real Tragedy: Failed Leadership Under the regimes of the Palestinian Authority (PA) and Hamas, Palestinians are free to criticize Israel and incite against it.
* PA official: We will still pay terrorist salaries even if Israel cuts Palestinian funds No matter how many excuses Westerners make about why jihadists hate and murder innocent infidels, they will keep on killing in the name of Islam in order to attain the rewards of "martyrdom."
* What does making Aliyah mean for Israelis? The question of encouraging Aliyah is too often viewed only in terms of the prospective immigrants.
* Security and defence to top EU summit EU heads of state and government will be focusing on security and defence at a summit in Brussels next week on Thursday and Friday.
* Women playing greater role in terror, says EU police agency The operational role of women and minors in carrying out jihadist terror attacks in Europe appears to be on the rise, according to the EU's police agency Europol.
* Britain is preparing to jump off a cliff Theresa May's plan seemed so simple: we're way ahead in the polls, so let's call an election, grab a great majority and start building a strong and stable Britain.