* Iran and Gulf nations prepare for war. Sudden reshuffle in Iran's top army, naval commands Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al Jubeir on Monday, Nov. 6 accused Iran of an "act of war" in reference to the Iranian-backed Yemeni Houthi missile attack on Riyadh airport Saturday.
* Lebanese PM Hariri steps down strengthening Iranian/Hizballah grip on Beirut and Israeli border Saad Hariri resigned as Prime Minister of Lebanon Saturday, Nov. 4.
* Saudi Crown Prince's Unprecedented Shakeup Changes Kingdom Arrest of numerous princes and businessmen in corruption probe aims to consolidate power and remake country, experts say.
* Saudis Gamble on Hariri Resignation to Check Iranian Grip on Lebanon "Saudi Arabia is more concerned than Israel about Iran."
* Melting Quarks Can Produce 10 Times the Energy of Nuclear Fusion The discovery by TAU, which confirmed the theoretical prediction, has sparked many reactions in the world scientific community.
* Texas shooting: Gunman Devin Kelley 'had row with mother-in-law' Texas church gunman Devin Patrick Kelley was armed with three guns and had argued with his mother-in-law before the rampage, officials say.
* Report: Israel aligns with Saudis against Iran in Lebanon Foreign Ministry instructs all Israeli embassies to appeal to host governments after Lebanese PM resigns, calls for support for Saudi Arabia.
* IAF Hosts 7 Countries for Largest-Ever 'Blue Flag' Joint Military Exercise Delegations from seven visiting air forces - Greece, Poland, Italy, the USA and for the first time also India, France and Germany - on Sunday began Blue Flag 2017, the biggest ever version of the bi-annual joint military exercise hosted by Israel.
* Turkey's Nuclear Ambitions Russia's ROSATOM already has nuclear cooperation deals with Iran, Jordan and Saudi Arabia, among others.
* Nationalism, Chauvinism and Conflict with Kurds Undermine Post-ISIS Iraq Yazidi genocide survivor speaks of need to remember women enslaved by terrorists.