* Report: Netanyahu to Let MKS Ascend Temple Mount Again Likud MK Yehudah Glick went up in January, one month after his wife Yafi's death to honor her memory, but there have been prohibitions on MKs going to the Mount for some two years.
* Putin to meet Netanyahu five days before Trump PM calls on European leaders to stop appeasing Iran, especially after Iranian-backed bombing plot in Paris.
* Russia: Complete Iran pullout from Syria 'unrealistic' Moscow's FM Lavrov says Tehran is one of the key powers in the region, and it would be 'absolutely unrealistic' to expect it to abandon its interests.
* Syrian rebels of Tafas go over to ISIS, spark battles closer to Quneitra Heavy fighting erupted early Monday, July 2, in the southern Syrian town of Tafas.
* The China-US Confrontation: A Russian View EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: China and the US have different geopolitical imperatives, so tensions are bound to increase between the two powers.
* 4.1 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Northern Israel A major earthquake is statistically due every 80-100 years.
* Secular Redeemer: Commemorating Herzl's Death Theodor Herzl, who turned the Zionist vision into reality, died 114 years ago, on July 3, 1904.
* Israeli officials celebrate July 4: 'Much to be thankful for' Israeli officials participate in US embassy event, emphasizing strength of US-Israel relationship during the Trump administration.
* Russia resumes Daraa air strikes, calls Iran's exit from Syria "absolutely unrealistic" Russian and Syrian air bombardment of Daraa resumed late Wednesday, July 4, after a short pause, with the collapse of Russian ceasefire talks with rebel leaders and Jordan.
* Germany: Migration Deal Keeps Merkel in Power, For Now "No country in the world can take in refugees indefinitely."