* Leftists, Temple Mount Activists Clash at Knesset Hearing Fireworks as Knesset Interior Committee's Subcommittee on Temple Mount Issues hears testimony of discrimination.
* Activist: Police Ignore Temple Mount Damage, Disrespect Once again, children are playing soccer on the Temple Mount - and activist Michael Pu'ah is demanding it stop.
* Iran hopes Vienna talks will yield draft of comprehensive nuclear deal Tehran believes this week's talks with major powers will see drafting of final deal begin; US official says drafting likely to begin in May.
* Israel under cyber attack, but only few sites brought down Technion calls attacks so far 'unsophisticated'; Anonymous says day of targeting Israel in response to IDF strikes on Gaza.
* Radical Cleric: Israel Has Been 'Occupied Territory' Since 1948 Kamal Al-Khatib, deputy head of the radical Islamic Movement in Israel, claims that Israel is gradually "Judaizing" Jerusalem.
* Assad using chemical weapons again, Israeli official says Source claims nonlethal agent used last week in two attacks around Damascus
* Egypt court sentences homosexuals to prison Men accused of holding 'deviant parties' and dressing in women's clothing
* Pro-Russians in eastern Ukraine proclaim independence Activists who seized main administration building in Donetsk declare creation of 'people's republic'
* Rwanda genocide: UN ashamed, says Ban Ki-moon The UN is still ashamed over its failure to prevent the 1994 genocide in Rwanda, UN chief Ban Ki-moon has said.