* Ramadan Rage 2017: The Complete List of Jihadist Attacks Around the World Welcome to Breitbart News' running tally of worldwide jihadist terrorist attacks during Ramadan 2017.
* Iran attacks: 'IS' hits parliament and Khomeini mausoleum Twin attacks on the Iranian parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini's mausoleum in the capital, Tehran, have killed at least 12 people and injured many more.
* Moves Against Qatar Hobble Muslim Brotherhood in Battle for Mideast Dominance Recent history, Lerman said, has shown that "if you sit on Qatar, it will crumble."
* IDF: Hezbollah is an imminent threat, at the top of our priorities The IDF is re-evaluating the top challenges it faces, and the Shi'ite terror organization is high on the list.
* Top Israeli Intel Official: Threat of Iran's Mideast Dominance 'Immediate' Concern among officials about Iran's influence - and what is believed to be its goal of forming a land corridor from Tehran to Beirut - has grown.
* Israel Excitedly Welcomes US Ambassador Nikki Haley Just days after threatening to withdraw the US from the UN Human Rights Council over its sick obsession with Israel, Ambassador Nikki Haley on Wednesday landed in the Jewish state.
* Building Up of Biblical Heartland Set to Explode as 1,000 New Permits Granted The Civil Administration's Higher Planning Committee granted approval Tuesday for an initial batch of approximately 1,100 building permits for homes in Judea and Samaria, with about 900 more to be authorized Wednesday.
* Are Jihadists Taking over Europe? In the four European countries most targeted by terror attacks -- Britain, France, Belgium and Germany.
* Why peace talks between Israelis and Palestinians keep failing On the 50th anniversary of the Six Day War, earnest diplomats and a new US president seem as eager as their predecessors to bring peace to this troubled place - and as blind as those earlier failed do-gooders to the animating roots of this conflict.