* Investors at Bahrain workshop say peace is the missing piece in US Mideast plan IMF chief believes major economic growth in Palestinian territories possible, but lasting political stability essential for prosperity.
* Mystic Rabbi Predicts: Second Round of Israeli Elections Will Fail: Gog and Magog War by High Holidays Rabbi Yekutiel Fish, an expert in Jewish mysticism who blogs in Hebrew under the title 'Sod Chashmal,' told Breaking Israel News that the final redemption is very close indeed.
* Israel rebukes Chile over president's visit to Temple Mount Israel orders Chile's ambassador in for dressing down after Chilean president visits Temple Mount with Palestinian Authority leader.
* Opinion: Erdogan's loss is Israel's gain Istanbul, home to 20 percent of the Turkish population, has been emboldened by the mayoral victory of Ekrem Imamoglu. It won't take long for other areas of the country to follow suit.
* Russia condemns Israeli strikes in Syria, attempts to isolate Iran During a three-way meeting between Israeli, American and Russian security advisers - focused primarily on Iran and Syria - Nikolai Patrushev calls attempts to demonize Islamic Republic 'unacceptable'; Bolton says 'all options remain on the table' if Tehran exceeds uranium enrichment limit.
* Chilean President apologizes for Temple Mount visit with Palestinians Israel had agreed that Pinera could go up to the Temple Mount, known to Muslims as al-Haram al-Sharif - but presumed he would do so, as is customary, together with Wakf officials.
* 'Everyone knows Israel's not leaving all of Judea and Samaria' 'Things heading in right direction at Bahrain peace summit,' says Ambassador David Friedman. 'No plans for annexation of Judea, Samaria.'
* Jerusalem's Tomb of the Kings to reopen for 1st time since 2010 France announces reopening of Tomb of the Kings grave site to the public, following 9-year closure for renovations.
* Religion dropping among many Arabs, says BBC poll On the issue of the threat posed by other countries, many were more afraid of Israel than the United States and Iran.
* Earthquake Hits Dead Sea: Is it the First 'Pre-Messiah' Quake that'll Turn it Into a 'Garden of Eden'? A minor 3.8 magnitude earthquake on Wednesday might have enormous aftershocks that will bring about seismic changes preparing the land of Israel for the Messianic era.