* Palestinian "Prayer Rally" at Temple Mount Turns Into Violent Riot Hamas called for mass "prayer rallies" on Friday at the Al-Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem but the Islamic prayers quickly deteriorated into violent riots.
* Disturbances on Temple Mount during Friday prayers at al-Aqsa On Thursday, Hamas called for Palestinians to protest against Israeli "violations" at religious sites in Jerusalem and the West Bank.
* America Avoided War With Iran, But World War III Could Still Happen In These 5 Places As the United States enters an election year, prospects for global stability remain uncertain.
* Iran can take fight beyond its borders, Khamenei says in rare sermon In his first Friday prayers sermon in eight years, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei also told thousands of Iranians who chanted "Death to America!" that European powers could not be trusted.
* World War 3 threat: How Israel came within minutes of attacking Iran WORLD WAR 3 fears begun when the US ordered a deadly drone strike upon the top Iranian general Qassem Soleimani a few weeks ago, a move since backed primarily by Israel - but Israel was actually on the cusp of officially declaring war against the Iran itself back in 2010, according to unearthed reports.
* 5 reasons why US-Europe tensions will grow in the 2020s - and how to stop it The United States's strike on an Iranian commander opened another rift with its European allies.
* Is the Sahel Region Becoming a New "Islamic State"? Even if violent attacks are now mostly concentrated around the border of Mali, Niger and Burkina Faso, the unstable area subject to terrorism covers a huge area -- equivalent to half of Europe or the United States -- and is spread over five countries....
* France Sending Charles de Gaulle Aircraft Carrier to Middle East France's nuclear-powered aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle is being tasked with a support role in the Middle East to back the country's military operations in the region, President Emmanuel Macron said Thursday.
* Enemy of my enemy is my friend? Greek 'forces' ready to deploy to Libya after Turkish troops set out to reinforce Haftar rivals Just days after Turkey vowed "to teach a lesson" to Libya's strongman General Haftar, Greece - still at odds with Ankara - told him that it could send in some "forces," tasked with observing a truce and "removal of mercenaries."
* 'Days of God': A look at Iran's mounting crises Islamic Republic reeling from US killing Soleimani to shooting down a Ukrainian airliner, while dealing with sanctions, protests and an economic meltdown.