* Iraq crisis: Shia militia show of force raises tensions Thousands of Shia militia loyal to the powerful cleric Moqtada al-Sadr have paraded through the streets of Baghdad.
* Israel vows to 'tighten ring around kidnappers' as it targets Hamas infrastructure The IDF arrested 25 wanted Palestinians in the West Bank overnight Thursday.
* Guns and camouflage: Welcome to Hamas' summer-camp Hamas in Gaza Strip showcased Thursday their annual summer-camp for Gaza children.
* Russia Puts Troops on Alert as U.S. Broadens Sanctions Russia put more than 65,000 troops on combat alert and ordered them to take part in a drill a day after Ukraine called a week-long cease-fire to quell violence.
* Ukraine crisis: Fighting rages on despite declared truce Pro-Russian separatists have carried out several attacks on Ukrainian troops.
* Palestinians on social media scorn Abbas for aiding Israel in search of teens Palestinians posted cartoons on Facebook and Twitter depicting Abbas as a "puppy" of Israel.
* Court confirms Egypt Muslim Brotherhood death sentences An Egyptian court has confirmed death sentences for 183 Muslim Brotherhood supporters accused of a 2013 attack on a police station.
* New Agers, Neo-Pagans gather tp greet solstice Self-styled Druids, new-agers and thousands of revelers have watched the sun rise above the ancient stone circle at Stonehenge.
* Hamas vows revenge for IDF West Bank operation A senior Hamas official vowed Saturday that the terror group would respond to Israel‚Äôs military operation in the West Bank.
* Presbertyrian Church votes to divest as protest against Israel The Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) on Friday became the most prominent religious group in the United States to endorse divestment as a protest against Israeli policies toward Palestinians.