* Security Council to hold emergency talks on Jerusalem violence UN body to meet at Jordan's request; PA envoy calls situation 'very explosive' urges the Council to take action.
* PA Tries to Claim Western Wall at UNESCO Proposal, likely to pass due to Muslim majority, would have Kotel renamed Buraq Plaza and made part of Al-Aqsa Mosque.
* Fatah's armed wing calls for more attacks against Israel Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades posts call for more violence on its Twitter account.
* WATCH: Threatening enemies, Iran shows off secret ballistic missiles Weapons 'across provinces and cities' are 'stationed and ready,' says commander of Revolutionary Guard's aerospace branch.
* Photos: Social media and Palestinian incitement during terror wave Palestinian Facebook post: There is nothing greater than a knife penetrating the heads of the Jews.
* Joseph's Tomb set ablaze by Palestinian rioters Hundreds of Palestinian rioters attempted to set fire to the Joseph's Tomb compound in Nablus on Friday morning, according to reports by Israel radio.
* Migrant crisis: EU backs Turkey action plan EU states have backed an action plan with Turkey, which it is hoped will ease the flow of migrants to Europe.
* Syria Death Toll Tops a Quarter Million Staggering death toll of civil war includes at least 74,426 civilians, and among them 12,517 children and 8,062 women.
* Kerry warns Abbas against inciting violence Secretary of state says Palestinians 'need to understand' that 'no amount of frustration is appropriate to license any violence.'
* EU leaders reach minimal agreement on Syria EU leaders meeting in Brussels on Thursday (15 October) agreed that Syrian president Bashar al-Assad bears "the greatest responsibility" for the conflict deaths and the displacement of refugees. The leaders also agreed to "express concern" at Russia's military involvement in Syria.