* China to send Iran gasoline A state-owned Chinese refiner plans to ship 30,000 metric tons of gasoline to Iran after European traders halted shipments ahead of possible new UN sanctions.
* 91% against Obama imposing deal A huge majority of Israelis would oppose an attempt by US President Barack Obama to impose a final-status agreement with the Palestinians.
* Petraeus: Israel vital strategic ally US Gen. David Petraeus reiterated Tuesday that "Israel is - has been, is and will be a - an important strategic ally of the United States."
* Obama: Israel should sign NPT US President Barack Obama said Tuesday that the US Administration calls upon all nations to sign the Non-Proliferation Treaty, including Israel.
* Israel warns citizens to leave Sinai amid terror fears Israel has issued an "urgent" warning to its citizens to leave Sinai in Egypt amid fears of a terrorist plot.
* China earthquake kills hundreds in Qinghai Some 400 people have died and thousands are feared injured after a magnitude-6.9 quake hit western China's Qinghai province.
* Arab-Israeli row thwarts Med water deal in Barcelona A row about how to name the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories has scuppered a 43-nation scheme for managing Mediterranean water resources.
* EU 'naive' about power of ex-Communist spies, says Nobel prize-winner The EU has turned a blind eye to the way post-Communist countries are dealing with their totalitarian legacy.
* Armstrong: Obama Hurting Space Effort Former astronaut Neil Armstrong has issued a strongly worded rebuke of President Barack Obama, criticizing the president for proposed revisions to the U.S.' space program.
* Obama voices frustration on stalled Mideast peace President Barack Obama voiced frustration on Tuesday over stalled Middle East peace efforts, saying Israelis and Palestinians may not be ready to resolve their conflict no matter how much pressure Washington exerts.