* Is NASA's Solution for Supermeteor Devastation Found in Bible? An apocalyptic end-of-days scenario involving a mysterious planetary body may not be as unlikely as it appears, as evidenced by a massive joint simulation by NASA and FEMA anticipating a worst-case strike by a 330-foot meteor last month in California.
* Despite Russian involvement in Syria, Israel to maintain watchful eye When it comes to areas more distant from the border - certainly near Damascus - the operation is much more complicated, risky and could spin out of control.
* Minister: Abbas 'No. 1 enemy of Israel,' worse than Arafat Yuval Steinitz, a close confidant to Netanyahu, says Palestinian leader never recognized Jewish rights to a state, or Israeli cities Haifa, Tel Aviv.
* The KGB's Middle East Files: The fight against Zionism and world Jewry Break-ins, forgeries, creating front organizations and even planting bombs.
* Israel jets mark go-it-alone policy on Syria Arab media carried conflicting reports wich described Israeli warplanes striking in and around Damascus overnight Tuesday, Nov. 29, with "four long-range Popeye" missiles fired from Lebanese air space on the government-held town of Al-Saboorah.
* U.S., Foreign Officials Meet Over Threat of ISIS Using Latin America to Finance Operations The international community is increasingly concerned that the Islamic State and other terror groups may be exploiting weakness in Latin America to fund their terrorist activities.
* Donning Palestinian flag, UNGA president marks Palestinian solidarity day In special session, UN deputy head hails as 'historic milestone' 2012 recognition of Palestine as non-member state; Israel's envoy slams 'charade'.
* Syria conflict: 'Israeli jets' strike outside Damascus Syrian state media say Israeli jets have fired two missiles from Lebanese airspace which struck outside Damascus.
* Arab-Israeli MK: 'Islamophobic' Netanyahu, Trump fueling muezzin bill Yisrael Beytenu MK Ilatov says Tibi inciting religious conflict over law.
* CIA chief warns Trump: Scrapping Iran deal 'height of folly' The director of the CIA has warned US President-elect Donald Trump that ending the Iran nuclear deal would be "disastrous" and "the height of folly".
* OPEC Agrees to Cut Production in Drive to End Record Glut OPEC clinched a deal to curtail oil supply, confounding skeptics as the need to clear a record global crude glut -- and prove the group's credibility.
* UN chief: Israeli-Palestinian peace prospects under threat During 'International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People', Ban Ki-Moon calls on international community to reiterate its commitment to peace negotiations.
* Kiev seeks joint patrols with NATO in Black Sea Ukraine and NATO have been discussing joint patrols in the Black Sea, a top Ukrainian security official has said, citing Russia's "behavior in the region" as the reason behind the move.
* Air Force: Hypersonic Missiles From China, Russia Pose Growing Danger to U.S. The United States is vulnerable to future attack by hypersonic missiles from China and Russia and is falling behind in the technology race to develop both defensive and offensive high-speed maneuvering arms.