* Iranian Revolutionary Guard chief: Israel should expect destructive thunderbolts "The Revolutionary Guard is committed to the annihilation of the Zionist regime," Iranian media quoted the general as saying.
* Apocalyptic horse toys: My Little Pony from hell If you like your horse-themed toys with more skulls and less sunshine and rainbows, then you might want to enjoy "Four Horsies of the 'Pocalypse."
* Watch: PA Tourism Ministry Replaces Israel with 'Palestine' Two states? Bethlehem festival of PA min. on official PA TV features popular song claiming Israeli cities are in 'my beautiful Palestine.'
* Iran-Backed Houthi Rebels Besiege Yemen's President Presidential palace comes under canon fire as Houthis demand control to give their backers Iran domination, and a way to cut off Israel.
* Report: IDF Deploys Iron Dome on Syrian Border IDF mum on Iron Dome deployment along border, as Israel braces for possible retaliation from Hezbollah for airstrikes.
* Japan's Abe cuts short visit to region amid Islamic State hostage crisis ISIS demands huge ransom for lives of two Japanese citizens, Abbas says abductions "violate moral and humane values."
* Japan PM in Jerusalem demands release of Islamic State hostages Shinzo Abe says lives of two captive Japanese 'top priority' after video emerges demanding $200 million ransom.
* Russia and Iran sign deal to widen military cooperation Tehran says agreement will 'solve' held-up sale of S-300 air defense system, without elaborating.
* Israel didn't target Iranian general in strike, says security source 'We did not expect the outcome in terms of the stature of those killed - certainly not the Iranian general,' security source says
* EU to increase intelligence sharing with Arab states The EU wants to step up security and intelligence co-operation with neighbouring countries to counter terrorist threats.